Just Forests requires volunteers with experience in the following areas:
- Marketing and brand identity
- Membership development and recruitment
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Database development
- Internet related marketing and creating e-mail lists
- Identifying and writing funding applications to diverse funding foundations
- Report writing
- Office administration
If you can help us in any of the above areas we would be most grateful.
Also we are always looking for retired teachers or out-of-work teachers to give workshops at our
Wood of Life exhibition.
Please volunteer if you can. Your help will be greatly appreciated.